SAKET PARIVARTAN - A DREAM GONE SOUR ...1



Dear Saketians,

Our Saket Parivartan Panel won the Saket elections with a thumping majority winning 18 of the 19 seats.
All of you reposed tremendous faith in our team. For me, it was a vindication, after the tremendous negative and false propaganda against me in the last 2009 elections.
We started our tenure with one of our members suggesting that we will rotate office bearers every year.Though it meant disaster and there is no such provision in the byelaws, I acceded to the suggestion to keep the team spirit intact.
We had a lot of things to set right - the old committee people had not properly handed over charge to us, the maintenance had to be reviewed in face of the heavy losses which the society was incurring every year, beefing up the security was another challenge, the transport operations needed a review, getting OC from the TMC - one of our major poll planks, and last but not the least, the society badly needed repairs.
We started working in right earnest. The office bearers were chosen - a couple of guys were unhappy to have missed the team, a couple of guys who had joined our group prior the elections ( from B wing) were visibly not wanting that I should hold any position of power - - but I thought that we could discuss with them and sort out the problems.
How wrong I was.
In the month of April, everyone wanted to push through his agenda. Someone wanted beautification of the complex, someone wanted to instal loudspeakers and music system in the walkathon area so people  can listen songs and music, someone else wanted a feeding place for dogs...
As one of the experienced person's from the team and Chairman, the onus was on me to tone down all these impulsive ideas -which left the concerned aggrieved against me.
In the month of May - one person - now a prominent office bearer - told me in a conversation that ' you have only 11 months left'. Another one - supposedly very close to me at that time, but who had missed the team - started anti Nene activity openly from that time.
There was a problem with our Audited accounts. I objected to the appointment of the auditor as he was not on the Govt. approved panel - but the guy aspiring for my position vehemently opposed me alongwith majority of the members, who ironically, none of them understood accounts.
Soon, anti Nene ganging started. I could feel the undercurrents.People from the complex used to tell me that I should make my own group like the other people.
But I have never done groupism in my own team, ever in my life and ignored the suggestions.
In midst of all this, we addressed the issue of security and got the CCTV proposal passed, revised transport rates, held our AGM, held open forum for repairs and finally revised our maintenance charges.
In between my wife hired a Power Yoga teacher and started her class in our complex. Their understanding was that my wife would look after the administration and the instructor would conduct the classes.
This turned out to be a big mistake. The instuctor girl's demands started bulding up aand she expected me to say yes to all her proposals. When I put my foot down and asked my wife to break with her and wind up the class, the instructor girl approached my other office bearers for continuance.
I expected them to consult me before taking a decision - they did not. In fact, they seized this opportunity to undermine my image in the society and started spreading all sorts of rumours.
They spread canards that my wife was asking for commission etc and these rumours got viral.
I was frustrated and disappointed that my own people, instead of believing me and clarifying with me, believed a rank outsider and malign me.
I even considered ending my life in frustration.

The Dream had turned sour...





March 21, 2016

Dear Saketians,

I am writing this letter to you all in a state of anguish.

Myself and my family are shocked by the vicious falsehood and canards being spread by some members of the complex and towers about me and my wife allegedly demanding commission from a Yoga Teacher in the complex.
We have already lodged a Police Complaint alongwith the screenshots of the gossip with the Rabodi Police Station.
We have also complained about that Lady to the Director of Talwalkars and he has promised us that he will take strict action against her.

What we are appalled and distressed that people from the complex tend to believe a rank outsider - who can say anything and not the person or family who has been staying with you for the past 20 years.
I am sincerely praying to my god that may the worse befall on the people who started this gossip and may they lose someone of their beloved in the coming year - just like i had almost lost my wife or like was forced to considering ending my life rather than face such false disgrace. Ameen ! 

The Police complaint is attached herewith for your perusal.

With No Regards for gossip mongers...


Dayanand Nene

Letter to Rabodi police Station :

February 8, 2016
The Sr. Police Inspector,
Rabodi Police Station,
Thane (W).

Cc: Talwalkars, Thane

Dear Sir,

Sub : Reference to the meeting with you today morning.

With reference to the above, I want to submit as under:

1)    Me, my wife Aditi and daughter are members of Talwalkars Gym, Panchpakhadi, Thane
2)    Sometime in June 2015, my wife and one Reshma Sawant - Gorule - Gomes – a employee of Talwalkars organization, decided to start Power Yoga Coaching Classes in Saket Complex, where we stay. Accordingly, they both organized promotional activity in our complex.
3)    A demo cum class was held by Reshma Sawant- Gorule - Gomes on the occasion of World Yoga Day and the class started from end of June.
4)    Aditi states that things between both of them started to sour in the month of December with Reshma changing her attitude towards her and stopping all communication with her.
5)    She further states that in January, Reshma started telling her that she hated to see Aditi’s face and did not like her presence in the Class.
6)    Aditi states that Reshma started igniting members ( who are residents of the complex) against her and asked her to stop coming to the class as ‘members’ were complaining about Aditi’s presence.
7)    She further states that on one occasion, Reshma had invited some ‘outside people’ from outside the complex – these people took photographs of the ladies exercising and had promised to send customers to the class for a certain percentage. Aditi told Reshma not to get such people to photograph the ladies. But the move did not take off as outsiders are not allowed in our complex.
8)    Another lady wanted to start a ‘Zoomba’ class in our complex. Reshma asked Aditi to pressurize me – as I am the Chairman of our complex - to deny that lady permission as it would affect her class. When I refused, Aditi communicated it to Reshma – who then taunted Aditi that maybe she was getting commission from that lady.
9)     Aditi adds that since that incident, relations between Reshma and her soured further, with Reshma leaving no opportunity to insult her.
10)  Aditi states that their ‘tu tu – main main’ used to continue in the Gym also – when we used to come to exercise. Reshma used to taunt her that all the trainers in the Gym did not like Aditi – leading to Aditi developing a complex and trauma when entering the Gym.
11)  I then directed Aditi to stop going to the class there and then. But before that Aditi confronted all the ladies with the allegations Reshma was telling about them. All the ladies refused the allegations, thus nailing Reshma’s lies.
12)  This entire episode has affected Aditi’s health very badly. It has also caused lots of tensions and conflicts in our house.
13) After this Reshma continued badmouthing my wife in front of other members – who are residents of the complex and started spreading canards that she was paying my wife commission to run the class.
14) This resulted in gossip circulation on our society WhatsApp group ( photos of screenshots are attached herewith).
15)  I had requested Talwalkars to ensure that there is no interface between Aditi and Reshma Sawant-Gorule-Gomes in the gym and they have acted on the same.
 

I have briefed you about what has transpired in totality. I request you to treat this letter as a Complaint against Reshma Sawant-Gorule-Gomes and other ‘unknown persons’ who are trying to spread canards about my wife and reprimand the woman immediately.

Regards,


Dayanand Nene





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Code of Conduct for Repairs and Renovation of Members Flats in Saket CHSL.

Society cannot charge or demand money / donation for the Cultural/Festival Expenses from their members/residents.

Introduction to the concept of Antyodaya of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay