6th and 7th reminders to MC to give Neotech Consultants Structural Audit report

26/8/17

The Secretary,
Saket CHSL,
Thane.

Dear Sir,
This is my 6th reminder. Tell me how many you will need to send me the said report – I will remind you that many times.
One day, you have to give the report – not only to me but to any and every member of the society because it is our right to get it.
Take your time...

Regards,

Dayanand Nene
Member, Saket Managing Committee

CC : The Dy. Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Thane City.
  • For information.
Sent from my Windows 10 phone



January 21, 2018

The Secretary,
Saket CHSL,
Thane.

Sub: My 7th and final reminder / request for the soft copy of the Structural Audit Report given by Neo-tech Consultants.

Dear Sir,

I am requesting you for the last time to give me the copy of the Structural Audit Report submitted by Neo-tech Consultants over 9 months ago.

You had shamelessly denied it to me when I had requested for it verbally in our last MC meeting and in writing on 6 earlier occasions.

YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE IT TO ME BECAUSE IT IS MY RIGHT AS A MC MEMBER TO HAVE IT.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE MONEY YOU HAVE PAID TO NEOTECH IS OUR MONEY - MEMBERS MONEY. THE PROJECT YOU WANT TO DO IS ALSO GOING TO BE FROM OUR CONTRIBUTION - OUR MONEY.

AS PER THE LAW - YOU ARE DUTY BOUND TO PROVIDE US THE INFORMATION.

I WILL WAIT FOR 24 HOURS - ELSE MAKE AN RTI AND SEE WHAT YOU DO.

DAYANAND NENE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Code of Conduct for Repairs and Renovation of Members Flats in Saket CHSL.

Society cannot charge or demand money / donation for the Cultural/Festival Expenses from their members/residents.

Introduction to the concept of Antyodaya of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay