Allegation levelled by you against me in the Managing Committee meeting

15/12/17

The Secretary,
Saket CHSL,
Thane West.

Dear Sir,

This has reference to the specific but baseless allegation levelled by you against me in the Managing Committee meeting held on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 that I come to Society office and intimidate the two Lady members of the staff, use coercive language against them and bully them and that they are scared of me.

The entire allegations are false and wrong and made in front of 10 other Committee members with the sole intention of tarnishing my image, making me look like a villian and undermine me.

I demand a direct meeting with the two ladies in question and yourself to clarify on the matter.

Please treat this as urgent.

Regards,

Dayanand Nene
Member, Saket Managing Committee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Code of Conduct for Repairs and Renovation of Members Flats in Saket CHSL.

Society cannot charge or demand money / donation for the Cultural/Festival Expenses from their members/residents.

Introduction to the concept of Antyodaya of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay