Allegations against my wife in the Managing Committee meeting

15/12/17

The Secretary,
Saket CHSL,
Thane West

Dear Sir,

This has reference to the specific allegation levelled by you in our last MC meeting held on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 that my wife had approached Mrs. Sandhya Shastri and asked for her support..etc.
In the meeting I had offered to call my wife to clarify the matter but was restrained by other members.
I have since inquired about the same with my wife, who has talked about it with Mrs. Shastri and she ( Mrs. Shastri) has denied it.
I strongly condemn the entire issue.
This has become a sinister practice to drag the name of my wife unnecessarily in meetings and try to attach motives when there are none - when she has got nothing to do with the meeting's agenda.

Even earlier on two occasions, a member had referred to my wife. Such things are deplorable and are done with a wilful and deliberate attempt to undermine the esteem of a lady and degrade her in the eyes of public.

I demand an unconditional apology from you in the matter and it should be recorded in the minutes of the meeting.

Treat this with the seriousness it deserves.

Regards,

Dayanand Nene
Member, Saket Managing Committee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Code of Conduct for Repairs and Renovation of Members Flats in Saket CHSL.

Society cannot charge or demand money / donation for the Cultural/Festival Expenses from their members/residents.

Introduction to the concept of Antyodaya of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay