No reply to my RTI query submitted on May 11, 2018

[Posted now for information of all concerned}

June 11, 2018


The Hon. Municipal Commissioner,
Thane Municipal Corporation,
Thane.

Dear Sir,

I had submitted an RTi query regarding the OC Amnesty scheme and whether my society - Saket CHSL has applied for it or not. ( Attached).
The reason for the RTI was that certain people were demanding verbally huge Cash sum, purportedly to be paid to the Corporation for getting OC and related issues.
I wish to bring to your notice that I have still not received any reply for the same.
You are requested to kindly look into the matter and oblige.

Regards,

Dayanand Nene.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Code of Conduct for Repairs and Renovation of Members Flats in Saket CHSL.

Society cannot charge or demand money / donation for the Cultural/Festival Expenses from their members/residents.

Introduction to the concept of Antyodaya of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay